Monday, June 17, 2013

"Blogging" Is new to us...

 I thought that a blog would be fun to start and have one day to share with family, children, grandchildren, and so on. Garrett and I, Sammy, have been married for four months now! And we love being married.. (I guess I should only speak for myself;)) We love spending time together, no matter what it is. We like movies, netflix, walks, popcorn, Applebees, family, games, and laughing. Garrett and I are both working at Wal-Mart! On a good day, our lunch breaks will overlap and we can enjoy each other's company in the break room. As of right now, we are enjoying our summer and Garrett loves having a break from school. He recently declared his major in Information Technology, I am so proud of him. He really looks up to his brother Josh, who has earned his degree in Information Technology and will hopefully be able to help him out this next semester. This summer we have been enjoying the sunshine, going to lagoon with our season passes, having family dinners, going up the canyon, and in just a short week heading up to Boise to go camping with my family! We are mostly really busy with work, but when we get time off together we treasure it and enjoy it. This picture is from when we went to Park City for my birthday. We had an amazing time relaxing in the hot tubs and letting the waterfalls give us a massage! Another post to come soon! With love, Sammy and Garrett

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I miss your mom's blogging, so I am glad you started one. I have one, too...send me your email on FB and I will send you an invite...I have mine as private :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete